|Major Motoko Kusanagi, all natural|
- Heavy CGI. Motoko KUsanagi's cybernetic body looks CGI - as if Paramount learned nothing from Green Lantern. Even when she's cracked open, she looks heavily CGIed
- That is a beautifully fracked up city. We are in love with the giant holographic advertisements. They definitely brought the city from the anime to life - so why is she white?
- Heavy Matrix level CGI
- Girl-on-girl action. YAY!!!!
- The movie definitely suffers from the inescapable fact that Scarlett Johansson is not Asian. This is probably why she sticks to referring to herself by her rank, rather than her name.
- We love the creepy robotic geishas.
- "Everything they told you, was a lie.... They did not save your life, they stole it."